Friday, May 8, 2015

Seven

Seven years ago in Beijing, our little surprise baby arrived.

Even now, I catch her telling people she's Chinese, which always throws them off. No, she's not Chinese, but her birth certificate is.










We moved to Jordan shortly after her second birthday, and then to Moscow after her sixth.  If I look away for a second, she'll be off to college somewhere else entirely.

I interviewed her last night, because these days I don't remember anything if it isn't written down.

Her favorite color: pink.

Her favorite animal: bunnies. And also butterflies.

Her favorite tv show: Monster High.

What she wants to be when she grows up: a pop star.

A swimmable mermaid tail - her birthday present from us.

She has a collection of tiaras - it isn't easy to choose which one to wear.

New pink cowboy boots from Nana and Bampa.



Happy 7th to the toughest little girly-girl I know, my own sweet Ainsley.

0 comments:

Please. Write your own stuff.