Tuesday, August 19, 2014

First Day of School, Moscow

And wasn't it just the last day of school in Amman?

Today my youngest three put on uniforms and climbed on the bus to their new school. (The eldest doesn't have a uniform in high school. And how is it possible that he is in high school??)

My camera is still dead, so I took these pictures with my phone. Some day I guess I'll get a new camera. But not just yet. Sigh.

Anyway, here's a little something for the grandparents...

1st grade. She looked adorable going there. Coming home, not so much: a big accident on the playground left her with a  nasty scraped face, poor thing. She said 1st grade is "howwible."

3rd grade. She loved reading and writing today.

6th grade. He said middle school is "kind of fun, but kind of freaky."

9th grade. He isn't yet sold on the awesomeness of school or  post in general.


I spent the day cleaning and making my first grocery store run. I may have also taken a nap in my quiet house. I'll never tell.

0 comments:

Please. Write your own stuff.