Tuesday, January 1, 2013

2013 - Good So Far

They say that if there is something you want to do all year long, you should plan to do it in the first few hours of the New Year.

So that is exactly what I did. We had a few good friends over last night, along with all of their kids, and we ate and drank and laughed and talked and who knew New Years could be so much fun?

I think it's safe to say that in the first couple of hours of the New Year, I definitely took care of doing some of the things I want to be doing for the next 365 days. Hanging out in the kitchen, laughing, spending time with friends and family - what could be better?

And today? Well, today we're off to the Dead Sea for the first trip of (hopefully) many this year.

No resolutions to announce today! Just - wishing you all the happiest of years this year. Thanks to you all for reading and laughing and living along with me. I am grateful for you - the blessings in my life.


0 comments:

Please. Write your own stuff.