Monday, December 17, 2012

Best Practices for Foreign Service Bloggers

Awhile back, I was asked by AAFSW (Associates of the American Foreign Service Worldwide) to write an article for their newsletter - they were looking for blogging advice tailored specifically to the FS community.

I wrote it and then promptly forgot about it. Today, while running one of those fun searches to find out how people are getting to my blog, I discovered that another blogger had linked to my article.

So here it is, for your reading pleasure. It was based on an old blog post of mine, so it might sound vaguely familiar to some of you, but I don't think I've ever linked to the actual newsletter. It's still an important topic - more so, now that rumors of impending social media rule changes are flying around the FS blogging community.

I still stand by all of my advice. If you're one of the State people who has been tasked with rewriting the rules, give me a call - I'm happy to provide boots-on-the-ground input.

0 comments:

Please. Write your own stuff.