Monday, January 9, 2012

On The Plus Side...

Four days.

Three doctors.

Two x-rays.

Two antibiotics, two inhalers, two kinds of nose drops, two medicines to make you fall asleep, one nebulizer, countless cough drops and gallons of lemon tea.

But he's still coughing.

On the plus side, it's apparently NOT pneumonia. You know, yet.

Also on the plus side, the doctors are all awesome. And English-speaking. And conveniently located near an actual parking lot - not always the case here in Amman.

Also on the plus side: since I'm stuck sitting up listening to him cough, I have time to update this here blog!

...

...

...


I think I'm pretty much out of pluses.

4 comments:

Shannon said... [Reply]

POor thing, hope he feels better soon.

Sadie said... [Reply]

ICK - hope he feels better soon and that you can all avoid catching it!

Nomads By Nature said... [Reply]

Thin silver lining. Impressed that you even found one actually. Hoping the cough clears soon and you all steer clear of the gunk.

Connie said... [Reply]

So sorry he's been so under the weather :( I have been going to the school nearly every day to volunteer, so if I can pick up or drop off anything there, just let me know.

Please. Write your own stuff.