Tuesday, January 31, 2012

My Week in Links

There are things you just have to see to believe.

Boo, Susan Komen. (Jen says it better than I could.)

I can see the future!

Perhaps the funniest lawyer on the inter webs.

Fabulous writer. Beautiful person. Go buy her book.

Sesame Street? Really?

That's all I've got for today. Back soon with a post I think I'll have to title "The Sisterhood of the Travelling Engagement Ring."

But first I have to figure out how to say "multi-party system," "capital gains tax" and "hard-line, extremist, right-wing republican leadership" in Russian. Among other things.

Back in a flash, no doubt!

2 comments:

Jen said... [Reply]

Thank you for the mention! So glad I hit publish on that one....

eve said... [Reply]

thanks for the shout out. Hope your Russian lessons are progressing nicely!

Please. Write your own stuff.