Sunday, November 13, 2011

Us

Wow. Just, wow.

My little post went viral, and I've had quite a few extra visitors these past few days. Welcome, new people! I don't usually run around calling people morons, so don't get used to it.

Lots to say, but I'm having trouble forming words over here. It's nothing as simple as writer's block, no. You see, there's some nasty bug that's been striking down kids all across Amman. Just about every parent I know has spent some quality time this week cleaning up vomit. Last night, it hit us, and poor Kyra is down for the count. I was up half the night washing linens, so this morning, I'm feeling somewhat incoherent.

But hey, there's good news! Before Kyra started throwing up, I was able to get on the phone and order a new computer. Which means that, assuming it makes it through the DPO (and do you know how expensive it is to ship a computer over here? Yikes.), I'll soon be back in the 21st century.

Meanwhile, I figured out a complicated work around so I could post a picture here. It took half of forever. But here, as promised eons ago, is a picture of us, in Petra. Enjoy. Oh, and wash your hands a lot - you don't want this vomit thing spreading to your house, trust me.

1 comments:

Just US said... [Reply]

Great picture of you guys!! Hope your new computer arrives soon and quickly :)

Please. Write your own stuff.