Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Second First Day of School

Does that even make sense? It's been a long day.

Today was the boys' first day of school, so once again I am posting first day pictures. What a difference a year makes. Last year they were so nervous - as was I - about what was in store for them. This year, they know the drill.

I doubt you'll be seeing much of my oldest child on this blog anymore. He's not really thrilled to have me post pictures without his authorization these days, and since he's taking a digital media class, it'll be hard to sneak anything past him. They'll be building websites and other fun things, like - I can't even say it without shuddering - using twitter. I guess I'll have to get on twitter just so I can follow him. Sigh.

Both boys are pleased with their teachers. One is less pleased because he doesn't have as many pals in his classes as he'd like, but it'll all work out.

All four kids have crashed and the house is quiet. Should I take advantage and read? Or go to bed early? I think my pillow calls.

Anyway, here are my kids, all growing bigger by the minute.




3 comments:

Z. Marie said... [Reply]

It's funny how the girls are all cute and smiley while the boys are more like "Is this all over yet?"

Connie said... [Reply]

Those are great photos - your eldest has nothing to censor here. :) Glad to hear this year has started out well for all!

Heather Dray said... [Reply]

Who knows, maybe you'll even enjoy twittering! Looks like a great day for school!!

Please. Write your own stuff.