Sunday, March 20, 2011

Foreign Service - A Kid's Eye View

I think I just found Foreign Service blog #399, which means I am this close to winning that prize from Hannah over at a slow move east.

Hannah, meet Hannah.

Hannah is a lovely young woman here at post who recently decided that the world needs another Foreign Service blog.

But hers is different. You see, she's a Foreign Service kid. As far as I know, there are only a couple other diplokids blogging about their experiences. But theirs is an important perspective. I know a lot of FS parents who wonder what we're doing to our kids by packing them up and shipping them around the world every few years. Through blogs like Hannah's, we have an opportunity to get input from one of those kids.

Please stop by her blog to welcome her to the blogosphere. And if you have any ideas for topics you'd like her to address, toss 'em her way. She's a smart, articulate and classy young writer. I think she might have something to teach us all.

3 comments:

Hannah Marie said... [Reply]

Thanks so much for doing a post about me, that makes me feel great!

hannah said... [Reply]

Duly noted, I'll add Hannah to the list!

hannah said... [Reply]
This comment has been removed by the author.
Please. Write your own stuff.