Sunday, March 28, 2010

In the Past Two Weeks I've:

In the past two weeks I've climbed the Great Wall, visited the Blue Zoo and walked Houhai Lake. I've shopped at Silk Street, Yashow and Sunny Gold. I've gotten 4 massages and a pedicure. I've lunched at Hole in the Wall, Din Tai Fung, Bellagio, Malacca Legend, Piazza, Victor's and Miso.

I also flew to Hong Kong, where I spent 2 days at Hong Kong Disney, had room service delivered to a balcony overlooking the Disney resort pool, watched the kids slide down two ginormous water slides, (refused to slide myself), rode the Star Ferry, watched the Hong Kong light show, went up the the peak in the Peak Tram, had a melt-down along with four kids (my own) in a high-end grocery store, ate Vietnamese in the mid-levels, shopped in Wanchai, roamed Hong Kong Park and the aviary, and stole gelato from my kids.

It was fun watching my kids play with their cousin. It was really fun hanging out with my sister, and hilarious how many people told us that we are just exactly alike (we are, mostly).

But now she's gone, and it's back to real life.

I miss her already.





















5 comments:

fsowannabe said... [Reply]

You've seriously been busy!

Jenn D said... [Reply]

You've had a more exciting life than me the past couple of weeks, my friend. So glad I got to meet your sis. You guys are two peas. Fun peas at that. Now with you PLEEEESE hang out with me?! Jen

Jen said... [Reply]

Wow! Looks like you guys had an awesome time, great pictures!

Deborah said... [Reply]

I MISS YOU TOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!
P.S. Thank you for not posting the picture of me coming down the waterslide.

Connie said... [Reply]

What a wonderful adventure... so glad you got to spend this time with your sister :)

Please. Write your own stuff.