Tuesday, October 27, 2009

She's Back!

Thanks be, Xiao Tong has returned, and along with her, a little piece of my sanity.

She is now taking the bus, despite the longer commute time, because she isn't ready to get back on a bike. But she's here! Hurray!

Kyra took one look at her and asked to see her "bleedy."

My mom leaves for the States tomorrow, so we'll try to squeeze in one last massage in the morning and then off she'll go. It's been fun, but I think she's ready to get home again. She's almost all shopped out, even.

I have loads o things to do after she leaves, from writing articles to scheduling doctor appointments to figuring out when, exactly, I'll be returning to work. I've been too busy to keep up, what with shopping and tourist-ing and cleaning my own darn house.

But it's been fun, and we'll miss her.

3 comments:

Connie said... [Reply]

So glad that she is well enough to come back! Hope your mom enjoyed the rest of her trip too.

Jill said... [Reply]

Yay ... I know what it's like to be missing your help!!

Hope you had at least a smidgen of time sans kids with your mom!

Jessica said... [Reply]

Yeah! So glad she's well enough to return to work. Have a great last day w/ your mom!

Please. Write your own stuff.