Thursday, July 23, 2009

Seattle Highlights

Woodland Park Zoo with 7 cranky kids (and a 2-tailed lion).
The water table at the Pacific Science Center.
Remlinger Farm for Nana's birthday.
The locks and the fish ladder.
Sushi dinner with my sis.
The ferry boat to Vashon, followed by a day on the beach.
Sleepovers.
Swimming.
Searching for stray golf balls.
Lots of backyard barbeques.
The playground on the lake.
Getting lost on farm roads with Shay (but without a cell phone).
Lunch with Aunt Ann, mom and Dev.
Building birdhouses.
Swimming.
Watching the kids play with Nana, Bampa, Aunt Ann, Aunt Lizanne, Uncle Don, Aunt Dev, Lia, Matthias and Emma.

It seems we just got here.
I'm so sad to be leaving already.

1 comments:

Christena said... [Reply]

I recently came accross your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.

-------

___________________
christena
Email Marketing Solutions

Please. Write your own stuff.