Sunday, February 22, 2009

The Visit is Over

Well, Secretary Clinton has come and gone. She came to Beijing as part of her first overseas visit as SecState.

I brought the boys to the Embassy to meet her (left the girls at home - I'm not crazy, after all).

I don't have any pictures of her with the boys, because they were standing with the rest of the kids in another section of the atrium, waiting for a group photo. Eventually, I'm sure I'll get a photo to post. My friend Jen was the official Embassy photographer, so there should be some good pics coming. (I never did get any pictures of Shay when former President Bush was here last year - but then Jen wasn't the photographer then, because some annoying secret service guy banned her, despite the fact that the Embassy had cleared her in advance. I haven't been able to track down any pictures at all yet.)

Anyway. My pictures are terrible. But you'll see that Clinton walked right down the line and greeted everyone along the way.

More from me later.

For now, good night.



0 comments:

Please. Write your own stuff.