Friday, November 28, 2008

More Reading For You

I've been having all sorts of Thanksgiving adventures - cooking, eating, taking sick people to the hospital, playing football with the Marines, etc... - so I'm just too busy to write. Tomorrow we do our official Thanksgiving, with a few friends from the 'hood. So I'm elbow-deep in turkeys and desserts and all the rest of it.

But I have a new article for you to read. Thanks to my blogless friend Kim, as well as my virtual pals Simple Answer and Jill at the Perlman Update, for their insight as I researched this article. Also thanks to Jessica, who offered her thoughts even while in the midst of her move to Baku. And thanks to the rest of you who helped me out, but didn't want your names mentioned. Here's hoping I sound as though I know whereof I speak.

Please, if you like it, stumble it, digg it, or tell all your friends that I'm the next Hemingway. Or, you know, don't.

Happy Thanksgiving, and I'll be back with an update soon, I promise.

4 comments:

Jill said... [Reply]

Donna - that's a great article!! You're an amazingly articulate writer. I've enjoyed reading all the pieces you've had published!

Enjoy your weekend!

Simple Answer said... [Reply]

There was a lot of truth in that article - well done!

Ordering things like soy butter - too funny if it weren't so true!

Jessica said... [Reply]

Congrats on all the articles lately. You are a writing machine. And good advice.

Lynda said... [Reply]

That is an excellent article - very clear and well written - I will be passing a link on to all those newbies that I seem to take under my wing (and rereading it when I need a boost too).

Great!

Please. Write your own stuff.