Friday, September 12, 2008

Happy Mid-Autumn Festival

Monday is an official Chinese holiday. They are celebrating the mid-autumn festival, or moon festival, and if you want to know more about it, you can read an article I wrote for the Christian Science Monitor's KidSpace section last year.

Yes, I know I keep telling you I'm busy with writing assignments now, but I'm giving you no proof of this. I've actually written several things in the past few months for beijingkids magazine, but they are currently revamping their website, so you can't see 'em yet. I'll post links to all of them once they're online. I've also been working on stuff for some guidebooks and maps, but if you want to see those, you'll just have to come visit us.

Tomorrow is a busy day, with ice skating and birthday parties and general loads-o-kids-in-the-house craziness.

1 comments:

Gill - That British Woman said... [Reply]

I am looking forward to reading your articles......

Gill in Canada

Please. Write your own stuff.