Wednesday, June 4, 2008

A Picture is Worth 134 Words... Well, It Would Have Been, Anyway

Ainsley is 4 weeks old today. How’d that happen so fast? She went to the Embassy yesterday for her medical check-up, and it turns out she already weighs 10 pounds 5 ounces. I guess it’s time for me to stop whining about how busy I am with a newborn and actually get back to the business of living my life.

This morning I drove Aidan to school. As I was leaving, I saw a little old man pedaling his three-wheeled bike down the road. The back of the bike was stacked high and covered with a tarp. Tied to the top of the tarp was a huge empty water jug. And perched precariously atop the jug sat… a tiny dog.

Sometimes words just don’t do this place justice. If only I’d had a camera…

0 comments:

Please. Write your own stuff.