Friday, May 23, 2008

Article in the FSJ

Lest you think I've done any writing at all since Ainsley arrived, let me assure you that any articles published in the near future were submitted to publications in the distant past.

Here's one I wrote for the Foreign Service Journal. Scroll down to page 9 to read.

And one of these days, perhaps I'll have time to do some writing for you. For now, suffice to say that I'm treading water, just barely staying afloat. But everyone is fed and clothed and occasionally bathed, so all is well in Beijing. My mom left yesterday, and an ayi-less weekend begins tomorrow, so wish me luck as I enter the weekend...

2 comments:

Digger said... [Reply]

Your article was the topic of discussion on a couple blogs I know of, including my own and that of Diplopundit. The link to my piece is http://lifeafterjerusalem.blogspot.com/2008/05/diplopundit-had-good-piece-yesterday-on.html. That piece includes a link to Diplopundit.

I have also added your blog to my blogroll of FS blogs.

DS said... [Reply]

Donna, I've requested the Beijing webmaster to forward my email to you but never heard anything back. Just saw your blog in Digger's roll. Below is the link to Beijing Blues.


http://diplopundit.blogspot.com/2008/05/beijing-blues.html

Please. Write your own stuff.