Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Brain in a Bag

Yesterday was a marathon day of doctor appointments, including my Last Shot In The Ear. At some point during the day, one of the doctors gave me a huge white plastic bag to take home - in it were the pictures from my recent MRI, along with a full report. So I hurried through Hong Kong, from one appointment to the next, swinging my brain in a big white bag, just below the knee. Talk about vertigo.

My hearing has not improved since last I wrote. I need to have another hearing test next week, just to measure any hearing that might be coming back. And I'll need a few other tests as well, so it looks as though I'm stuck in Hong Kong for at least another week and a half.

Don't get me wrong - HK is a great place, and in some ways I'm enjoying myself. But I miss my kids and I miss my husband, and I think, right now, I'd really rather be home again with them.

1 comments:

Little Jerry said... [Reply]

Hey Donna -- Keep hanging in there! Thinking of you!

Please. Write your own stuff.